tisdag 26 oktober 2010

That´s it damnit!

I´m tired of working for other people. so I´ve better get started. Instead of being the usual perfectionist, I decided to just scribble something down on canvas and I´m quite pleased with having actually started, even though it looks like crap=P What´s significant is that this is actually the first design work done for the game. No matter how crude, it still conveys pretty well some basic ideas that will be brought into the final version.


This will be the first scene. It´s actually a scroller, so we will start looking at the sky, birds flying around and landing on the rooftop, down to the name of the school and then to this frame (As the down arrow implies). The trees and bushes in the foreground I hope to make a parallaxed layer, but it depends on how much time I can afford myself.

So there you have it. Laugh all you want at the WIP crappiness - I´m the only one who can see the final product in my mind, and I assure you it will look pretty neat=)

Full, weekly, craptastic update on sunday, remember!;) Until then,

Hasta pronto!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Yeah, other people can be so annoying to work with.

    I hope the fountain will become flatter to match the perspective of the stairs in the finished version. :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Or I will just "unflatten" the stairs;) Thx for the crits. I will need them again when I get to clean up the backdrops=P

    SvaraRadera