torsdag 30 september 2010

Time to get on with it!

Although I haven´t really done much as of yet, I guess I could still share with you the basic premise of the game I plan to complete sometime during the next century=P The idea I´ve had in my head for a couple of years now.

The tentative name is "Philemon Troy and the Positronic Puppets". There´s nothing very original to the story really. It deals with a teenage boy by the name of Phil who enlists in a new school, after having been thrown out of his last three for various reasons. At the new school he quickly realises that something is really wrong. People tend to disappear and come back changed. Talking to his new classmates, he realises that this has been going on for the last three months, and strangely coincides with the arrival of the new Principal, Stuart Hardy.

Yes, it´s kind of a bodysnatchers theme, but I plan on making a humorous adventure, much in the air of classics from Lucas Arts or Sierra. There will be a lot of sidequests, easter eggs and naughty humor. Furthermore, it´s really an adventure that introduces our protagonist and lays the seeds for more games. I have ideas that will find Phil on adventures in the most unlikely places, not revealing too much of the plan ahead;)

Hopefully I will have more to show soon, but for now, here are a few concept sketches that gives you the general idea.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar