söndag 26 september 2010

Not so much news as lack of any

So nothing much new has happened on the adventure game developing front lately. I´ve been caught up with real world issues, and have thus not had much time (read none) to allocate for creativity *sob*. Furthermore there have been no interesting releases of my favorite tools so nothing much to write about. I still check up on them semi-daily, though.

There is a "final" of AGS 3.2 in the forums of the AGS website, with the new improved soundsystem, but it still has some issues that probably need to be adressed, and therefor it hasn´t been made official yet. When that happens I´ll write about it here.

There is word of a new version of MyPaint coming out in a month or so. Me and my tablet are eagerly awaiting this fabulous event=)

Blender seems to be haunted by a mountain of bugs, and to tell you the truth, I haven´t really laid hands on it for the last 5 months or so, since I curently only possess a measly netbook, that wasn´t really built for advanced graphical applications.

Well met, and hasta pronto!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar