måndag 28 september 2009

What´s in a blog?

Hola amigos!

Pardon the spanish introduction, but I´ve been living in Spain for more than a year now, so it just feels more natural;-) Anyhoo, an introduction of this blog is in order:

I strive to make a comprehensive blog about game developing - with a clear focus on adventure games (no, they´re not dead;-) There is a strong subculture on the internet for the revival of the recently quite stale adventure game genre.

I wish to discuss here useful tools for game creation, including but not limited to game engines. Furthermore you will find links to useful and insightful articles and game previews and reviews. There will be a predominant focus on free software and games, but if I really find it worthwhile, I might sneak in some commercial titles every now and then.

The blog might as well have been named the "aspiring" game developer. I tend to always start project that I never finish, but my hope is that this blog will help adding structure and focus to my own work. Of course, any progress will be published here as it´s made.

So, see you tomorrow for my first real article - a roundup of some interesting tools I find useful.



Until then,

hasta pronto!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar